The system was originally purchased for rough turning Class 8 Universal Joints for the automotive industry.
The Palletized transport system conveys the pallet fixtures
(two at a time) through the various machine operations via
a 24" stroke transfer ball-screw. Each pallet fixture locates
and clamps one casting. This transfer system incorporates a
modular design that allows for the addition of new modules or
the reconfiguration of the existing modules, within the
infrastructure of the base system. The system summary is as
- Welded Base Design
- NC Machining heads
- (70) Pallet fixtures with integrated clamping components
- (1) Hyd. power unit
- (1) Coolant and Chip handling system
- (1) Automated load station with associated clamping system
- (1) Automated Unload station with Accumulation table
- Central Pneumatic and Lubrication system
- Indramat Control System
- Operator Control System / MMI
- (1) Power distribution Panel
- (1) PLC Software/ MMI Software
- System Guarding
- Integrated CMM
- Broke Tool detection System
Owner must sell. New Price was $5.5 Million / Make an Offer!
Please contact for more information, video also available.
Silverlight CNC, Inc.
135 Park Ave #200E
Barrington, Illinois 60010