2002 HARDINGE CONQUEST TWIN TURN 65 CNC Lathes | Silverlight CNC, Inc
Overview
Type:
CNC Lathes
Manufacturer:
HARDINGE
Model:
CONQUEST TWIN TURN 65
Condition:
Used - Good
Year:
2002
Stock #:
9040
Status:
For Sale
Description

Hardinge Conquest Twin Turn 65 with Parts Conveyor

Specifications
Swing19.45"
Power25 hp
Max RPM8,000 RPM
Turning Dia17.72"
Sub SpindleYes
ControlCNC (Fanuc 18I Control)
Equipped With

Fanuc 18i Control Chuck 10 Live Tools, 10 Dead Holders C-Axis Chip Conveyor Parts Conveyor History: 90% of the time was 1 part from an aluminum extrusion. The other 10% of tihe time was nylon and steel Bar Feed Not Included

Hardinge Conquest Twin Turn 65 with Parts Conveyor

Hardinge Conquest Twin Turn 65 with Parts Conveyor
CNC Lathes